- This event has passed.
Spirits in the Sky 2015
7 November 2015 @ 13:00 - 8 November 2015 @ 19:00€20
Spirits in The Sky, the festival for the epicurist!
Saturday 7 (between 1pm and 7pm) and Sunday 8 November (between 1pm and 6pm) 2015 there will be more than 50 exhibitiors displaying the beste spirits in the world available for tasting, hosted again at Thon Hotel in Brussels. The goal of Spirits in the Sky is to focus on spirits of exceptional quality.
The concept of Spirits In The Sky remains as strong as ever: the best brands are brought together under one roof! Discover the hidden treasures amongst: Whisky, Rhum, Cognac, Grappa, Calvados, Cachaça and other spirits that will be available to taste!
This year we’ll have two rooms for the Master Classes again. This will give us more space to organize them accordingly and to manage better the time needed. Keep this in mind when ordering your tickets, so that the masterclasses you choose won’t overlap.
– Presale: 15€ per person, including tasting glass and 5 diamonds. Access to the fair at 12u30!
– “Diamonds”, that’s the money you’ll be using at Spirits In The Sky to pay for your samples. Like last year, one diamond comes at 1 euro. They can be bought exclusively at Spirits In The Sky. Please keep in mind that diamonds cannot be exchanged for money and are non-refundable!
– Presales receive a reduction code for an overnight stay (with breakfast) at Hotel Thon.
– On-site: 20€ per person, including tasting glass and 5 diamonds. ATTENTION: ticket sale starts no sooner than 13u
– Designated drivers pay €5 and enjoy a non-alcoholic cocktail
– Parking available near Hotel Thon. Parking fees are never included in the ticket price and need to be paid at the parking facility:
Parking Hotel Thon (“Trierstraat”): €5 / day
– Easily accessible with public transport:
Brussel Centraal (1km), Brussel-Schuman (300m), Brussel-Luxemburg (700m), Kunst-Wet (Subway), Maelbeek (Subway)
Spirits in the Sky 2014
Was je er vorig jaar niet bij, dan kan je nog altijd ons verslag van Spirits in the Sky 2014 even nalezen!