6 April @ 20:00 - 23:00
Maarten and Femke help us to discover their favourite distillery. They’ll be presenting seven Knockdhu’s (AnCnoc) in this tasting.
The line-up consists of:
* Knockdhu 12Y 40% bottled in the early eighties
* Knocldhu 1974 G&% Connoisseurs Choice
* Knockdhu SMWS 115.1 1991
* Knockdhu 21Y
* Knockdhu 1974 11Y G&M Brown Label
* Knockdhu 14Y 1989 Cadenhead
* Knockdhu 2002 ex-bourbon (Cask Sample)
The last couple of years we have seen more and more AnCnoc (official Knockdhu bottelings) bottles on the market but independent Knockdhu is still a rarity. So this tasting is a good opportunity to discover this Highland distillery.
Admission: € 40
Register by email to firstname.lastname@example.org